CURRENT AFFAIRS – 2021
SEPTMBER – 24, 2021
Pan–India Special Campaign called “Ek Pahal”
- A Pan–India Special Campaign called “Ek Pahal Drive” for Justice Delivery at doorstep was launched by the Ministry of Law and Justice.
- This campaign was launched in a bid to encourage mass registration under Tele–Law.
- Department of Justice and NALSA launched this campaign.
SPIN (Strengthening the Potential of India)
- Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) has launched a unique Scheme called Strengthening the Potential of India (SPIN) and has also set up a pottery cluster under the SFURTI Scheme in Varanasi with the aim to empower over 1100 persons belonging to the marginalized potters.
- 780 electric potter wheels were also sanctioned to SPIN Scheme participants.
- Exercise Surya Kiran between Indian Army and Nepali Army is commenced at Pithoragarh of Uttarakhand.
- It is 15th Edition of Indo – Nepal Joint Military Training.
Rail Kaushal Vikas Yojana
- It has been launched by the Central Government under the aegis of Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Vikas Yojana.
- Under the programme, entry-level training will be provided to the youth in industry-relevant skills through Railway Training Institutes.
- Skill training will be provided to 50,000 candidates over a period of three years.