TNPSC GROUP IIA Syllabus Exam Villivakkam
The selection of candidates for appointment to the interview or non interview posts included in the Group 2A (CSSE-I) Examination will be made in two successive stages.
I. TNPSC PRELIMINARY EXAMINATION:
1. The Preliminary examination is of Objective Type, which consists General Knowledge, General English, General Tamil.
2. Two Types of Question Papers will be set. One is general Knowledge with General Tamil and another one is General Knowledge with General English.
3. The question paper will be framed in such a way that 100 questions will be on General Knowledge & remaining 100 questions will be either in General English or General Tamil.
4. The questions on General Knowledge will be set both in English and in Tamil and it is of Degree standard, the questions on General Tamil/General English will be set in the respective languages and it is of SSLC standard.
5. Time duration is 3 hours and maximum marks are 300 .
6. Minimum qualifying marks for written test is 90 marks
II. TNPSC GROUP IIA Syllabus exam CERTIFICATE VERIFIACATION AND INSRUCTIONS PROCESS
10 TH CERITIFICATE
12 TH CERITIFICATE
LAST STUDIED CONDUCT CERITIFICATE
BEHAVIOR CONDUCT CERITIFICATE
EXTRA IF YOU HAVE
III. COUNSELLING FOR TNPSC GROUP IIA Syllabus Exam POSTS