JEE Exam pattern
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India has notified following two changes in the JEE pattern from 2017:
- There shall be no weightage for the 12thclass marks in calculating the ranks in the JEE (Main) examination,
- For the candidates to qualify for the admission in the IITs/NITs/IIITs and such other CFTIs whose admissions are based on the JEE (Advanced)/JEE(Main) ranks, they should have secured at least 75% marks in the 12thclass examination, or be in the top 20 percentile in the 12th class examination conducted by the respective Boards. For SC/ST students the qualifying marks would be 65% in the 12th class examination.
The States of Madhya Pradesh, Haryana, Uttrakhand, Nagaland, Odisha & some other institutions have joined JEE (Main) system, however, their admission criteria will be notified by the concerned authorities. Therefore, the candidates seeking admission to the institutions in these states, which were earlier admitting based on their State level examination, are also advised to fill in the JEE (Main)–2018 application form online. The Paper-1 (B. E./B. Tech.) of JEE (Main) will also be an eligibility test for the JEE (Advanced), which the candidate has to take if he/she is aspiring for admission to the undergraduate programmes offered by the IITs.
Since there is no weightage of class 12th marks in calculation of ranks in JEE (Main) – 2018, so, the roll number of class 12th is not verified this year by the CBSE, however, the candidates have to show the marksheet of class 12th (regular/improvement) with 75% marks at the reporting centres at the time of counselling/admission in IITs/NITs/IIITs and other CFTIs.
- Public Notice E Admit Card
- Public Notice Equivalency of Question Papers
- Information Bulletin JEE Main 2018
- Result/Rank of Paper – 1 of Joint Entrance Examination (Main) 2018
- Download Admit Card of JEE(Main) – 2018
- Admission Notice JEE Main 2018
- Information Bulletin of JEE (Main) -2018 in Hindi
- Public Notice about Requirment of Aadhaar (clarification)
- Question Paper 2018
- Final Answer Key JEE Main 2018
- Public Notice Calculation sheet and copy of OMR sheet Paper 1
- PAPER 2 ANSWER KEY FOR JEE MAIN 2018