Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) will conduct the IBPS Clerk 2015 Exam05, 06, 12, 13 December 2015 followed by the Main Examination on 02 and 03 January 2016. Both the exam will be conducted online i.e. Computer-based. Those candidates who will qualify the IBPS Clerk Online Pre-Exam will be eligible to take the Main Examination next year in January 2016.
- 1. Allahabad Bank
- 2. Andhra Bank
- 3. Bank of Baroda
- 4. Bank of India
- 5. Bank of Maharashtra
- 6. Canara Bank
- 7. Central Bank of India
- 8. Corporation Bank
- 9. Dena Bank
- 10. IDBI Bank
- 11. Indian Bank
- 12. Indian Overseas Bank
- 13. Oriental Bank of Commerce
- 14. Punjab National Bank
- 15. Punjab and Sind Bank
- 16. State Bank of India
- 16.1. State Bank of Bikaner and Jaipur
- 16.2. State Bank of Hyderabad
- 16.3. State Bank of Mysore
- 16.4. State Bank of Patiala
- 16.5. State Bank of Travancore
- 17. Syndicate Bank
- 18. UCO Bank
- 19. Union Bank of India
- 20. United Bank of India
- 21. Vijaya Bank
- 1. Abhyudaya Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 2. Akola Urban Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 3. Andhra Pradesh State Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 4. Apna Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 5. The Bharat Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 6. Citizen Credit Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 7. The Cosmos Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 8. Janakalyan Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 9. Kangra Central Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 10. Kurla Nagrik Sahkari Bank Ltd
- 11. Latur District Central Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 12. The Maharashtra State Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 13. Mumbai Mahanagar Palika Shikshan Vibhag Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 14. National Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 15. Rajgurunager Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 16. Saraswat Co-operative Bank Ltd
- 17. The Shamrao Vithal Co-Operative Bank Ltd
- 18. Surat People’s Co-operative Bank
- 19. Thane Janata Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 20. The Urban Co-operative Bank
- 21. Vaishya Sahakari Bank ltd
- 22. Vidya Sahakari Bank Ltd
- 1. Axis Bank Ltd
- 2. Bank of Rajasthan Ltd
- 3. The Catholic Syrian Bank
- 4. The Dhanalakshmi Bank Ltd
- 5. Federal Bank
- 6. ING Vysya Bank Ltd
- 7. The Karnataka Bank Ltd
- 8. The Karur Vysya Bank Ltd
- 9. The Nainital Bank Ltd
- 10. The South Indian Bank Ltd
- 11. Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd
Participant’s must have one in these given citizenship’s.
1. Citizen of Indian
2. Citizen of Nepal
3. Citizen of Bhutan
4. A Tibetan refugee
5. Migrated Peoples from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
II. Age Limit:
IBPS Clerk Exam Age Limit is under 20 – 28 years and age relaxation the given criteria check it.
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes||3 years|
|3.||Persons With Disability||10 years|
|4.||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years forDisabled Ex Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limitof 50 years|
|5.||Widows Divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|6.||Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|7.||Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|8.||Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
III. Educational Qualification:
Candidates must have Graduation Degree from any recognized University of State govt. or Central govt.
Candidates must have Knowledge of operating a computer must have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School /College/Institute. and knowledge of Local Language.
IBPS is conducting with the main reason of recruiting Clerical cadre posts in various Public sector banks. All participants must note that what is the Selection Procedure of IBPS Clerk vacancy.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure is divided in two different section which is common Written Exam (CWE) & Second is Interview Check details is given below.
IBPS Clerk Exam Selection Procedure
1. Common Written Exam (CWE) Pre & Mains
1. IBPS Clerks CWE: Institute of banking Personnel (IBPS) scheduled Online written exam as Objective type paper in two levels Pre & Mains. Pre Paper contains 100 questions of 100 marks time duration 01 hour and Mains exam contains 200 Questions from five sections which is Reasoning, English Language, Numerical ability, General Awareness and computer Knowledge. each Sections contains equal marks of 40. and Time duration for Clerk Paper is 02 Hours. Score also effect by Negative marking for every wrong answer which calculate 0.25 per answer. Each Candidate required to score minimum passing marks in each section to be qualified for call of Interview.
2. Interview: All Shortlisted candidates called for a Interview by all participants organisations or banks in each State with the help of IBPS. Interview session will be conducted at selected centers. And the Passing marks of Interview will be 40% out of 100. reserved candidates take advantage of 5% marks in total scoring. Ration of whole exam process will be 80:20 (CWE : Interview). After Call for Interview aspirants must carry these given document at Interview center.
(i) Printout of Valid Interview Call Letter
(ii) Valid System generated Online Application form
(iii) Date of Birth Proof
(vi) Photo Identity Proof
(v) Graduation Mark sheet
(vi) If Applied for reservation Caste Certificate
(vii) Medical Certificate for Physically Disability candidates
(viii) Experience Certificates
(ix) NOC from department those candidates perusing in any Government Jobs / Public Sector Undertaking etc.
Whose are qualified in both sections to be shortlisted for subsequent provisional Allotment Process.
Both the Preliminary and Main Exam will be an objective- based online exam of 01 hour and 02 hours, respectively.
Negative marking will be imposed for wrong answers marked by the candidates in both Pre and Main Exam – the penalty of one -fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to the question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at the final corrected score.
a) IBPS Clerk 2015 Exam Pattern – Preliminary Examination
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||English Language||30||30||1 Hour|
|2.||Quantita tive Aptitude||35||35|
b) IBPS Clerk 2015 Exam Pattern – Main Examination
|S.No||Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|4.||General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)||40||40|
1. Reasoning section:
Questions in this section will be asked from Analogy, Puzzle, Odd Man out, Syllogism, word formation, Statement and conclusions, Statement and assumptions, Statement and arguments, Passage and conclusions, Coding decoding, Blood relations, Alphabet test, Series test, Number, ranking and time sequence , Direction sense test, Sitting arrangement, Decision making, Input output, Assertion and reasoning etc.
2. Quantitative Aptitude Section:
Data Interpretation, Profit and loss, Simple and compound interest problems, Time and work problems, Time and distance problems, Average problems, Simplifications, Partnerships, Percentage, Ratio and proportions, Average & Ages Ratio & Proportion, Pie charts, Number system, HCF & LCM, Number series, Approximation Wrong Number, Finding next number in series, Decimal fractions, Square root and cube root, Bar graphs, Line graphs, Case study, Mensuration, Permutations and combinations, Data tables, Probability.
3. English Language Section:
- Spotting errors
- Fill in the blank Cloze Test
- Idioms & Phrases
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Reconstruction of sentence & passage
- One word substitution
- Phrase substitution
- Jumbled up sentences
- Double blanks in a sentence
- Commonly misspelled words
- Comprehension passages
4. General awareness with special reference to banking industry-Section:
Abbreviations / full forms, Important days / dates, Currency and capital, Ministers and their departments, Indian Economy, International Economy, Budget, Census, Ministers and their ministry, important persons, head of the organizations, tag lines, Important days / dates, ministers and their departments, world countries and their capital and currencies, UNO, Marketing, Awards & Honors, Sports, Finance, Agriculture etc. History of Banking, current affairs of last 6 months, countries/currencies, Books & Their Authors, Banking Terms, RBI, Fiscal Monetary Policies etc., Social Function of Banks
5. Computer Knowledge Section:
Basic computer fundamentals, History and Future of Computers, Computer abreviation, Microsoft-office, Basic knowledge of Internet use, Shortcut keys, Basic Software & Hardware and their functionalities, History and Future of Computers, Networking, etc.